Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Rebecca's Crochet Coat - This is Us


When you are a person that crochets and knits, you always and I mean ALWAYS notice the lovely crochet and knit items in movies and TV shows.

This week, while watching "This Is Us" - I noticed the character of Rebecca's beautiful crochet coat (complete with a hood).  I love it!!  Since then, I've been trying to find a pattern for it.  I found some with traditional granny squares but this one is different, I think it is a Starburst Granny Square.  I can find a pattern for that but it is just the square - I want a pattern for the whole thing (complete with hood).  If I find it, I am totally going to make this.

I actually think it is similar to THIS PATTERN but only uses the Starburst Granny Square and not the others - hmmm

UPDATE:  I found this information - maybe it will help.
https://www.reddit.com/r/thisisus/comments/f75hmo/for_those_who_would_like_to_crochet_rebeccas/


No comments:

Post a Comment