Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Tuna Dumplings

 Recently, I was going through some saved recipes on Allrecipes.com and came across some that I haven't made in a while.  I have been working on using the Project Life app to make recipe pages and thought I would make this dish (which I haven't made in years, but used to make often).  I'm haven't made it in a long time because I generally eat low carb now but since I haven't made this in such a long time, and I remembered how much I use to love it...I decided to make it.

I also made a Project Life page for it.

It is a simple recipe and if you are not a fan of Tuna, you can substitute Chicken - I have done that before too, but I just like the Tuna better.

If you don't want Cream of Broccoli Soup, you can use Cream of Chicken or Cream of Celery or any "Cream of" soup you like.  I tend to use Cream of Chicken since I usually have that on hand.

Tuna Dumplings


  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
    In a small mixing bowl, combine tuna, egg, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, mix the soup, milk, and pimentos together. 

     


     

  • Flatten the crescent rolls one at a time, and place a small amount of tuna mixture on each roll. Fold over and seal edges.

     



  • Arrange stuffed crescent rolls in the preheated oven. Pour the soup and milk mixture over the rolls. Bake in preheated oven until the dumplings are richly browned, about 30 minutes.


     

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment