Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

Project Life 2020 - Final Week

 We didn't technically have 53 weeks in 2020 but...the last week, which is kind of like week 1 for 2021, had a partial week in 2020 so....I am just calling it the "final week"

Here are my final weekly layouts for 2020

I have been doing for many years but this is the first year that I posted each week on my blog.

I will continue with my photo a day in 2021 but not sure I will keep posting here.  

If you want me to continue....leave me a comment.  

Happy New Year...may 2021 be a good year for us all !





1 comment:

  1. I love your posts but understand if it’s getting to be too much posting weekly. Great layouts and I hope to be blogging more and scrapping more, now that we’re pretty much settled. I hope you’re feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete