Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Prayer Shawl - Done!

 Oh my goodness!  I thought I would NEVER finish this prayer shawl.  It is by far the biggest thing I think I have knitted.  I have prayed and prayed a long time for the person that will be receiving this shawl (I don't know yet who it will go to since it will go to the next person in need of one), but let me tell you...as long as I worked on this and the number of hours that went into it, the person will be covered in prayers.

I enjoyed making the shawl, it was a fun pattern and it was easy to memorize.  My only complaint was that I never thought I would finish those decreases since you only decrease one stitch every 4th row.  Whew!

At any rate...it is finished...now I will finally start another one, but the next one will be crochet and will not be as huge as this one was.  

Yarn: Caron Cakes in Vanilla Bean
Needle: US 8



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it’s gorgeous!! Whoever gets this is going to feel surrounded by love and prayers. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! It’s gorgeous and whoever is the recipient is going to feel loved for sure!! 😊

    ReplyDelete