Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2022

November 2022 Recap

 So...here I am updating my long ignored blog.  Let's check in on my 2022 Goals for the year...

1) Daily Bible Reading/Prayer - I'm a little behind.  Not too far, but a little...I am sure I will be completed before the year is up and I plan on reading the Bible all the way through again next year!

2) Weight Loss/Eat Healthier/Exercise - Just ok.  I haven't really lost any weight but I haven't gained any..my eating habits could be healthier and my exercise habits NEED a lot of work.

3) Watercolor - well...nothing to report...instead of water coloring, I've been coloring, coloring...like in Adult coloring books...doubt I will get any watercolors done before the year is up but hey, it can be a goal for next year, right?

 


 

4) Crochet/Knit - Haven't quite had the mojo lately.  I do have a prayer shawl that is about 75% finished and an afghan in progress...but haven't had the energy lately at the end of the day to dedicate to it.

5)  Personal Journaling - Just ok...I did journal this morning and journal about weekly, but I want to push hard and journal a little each day.

6) House Projects - EXCELLENT!!!  I got 2 major projects done, that I have been putting off for a long, long, long time.  It felt so good to get them completed.  There is still a little bit to do on those 3 major projects but they are 95% completed.

7) Scrapbooking/Project Life - EXCELLENT!!  I placed my order for my recipe pages that have been completed so far and  put then in a book...I have managed to stay up-to-date on my daily photos and I am really enjoying it.  I am SUPER excited because a particular layout that I have been wanting in the Project Life app since it was first launched in 2014 was finally added in the the last update and that is going to be my main design for next year - switching it up from "Design A", which I have used since Day 1 to Pack 15 #1, which is what I used for my very first Project 365 in 2008 (paper version, way before the app came to be).  I have been asking for this design for years and I am super happy that it was finally added....it isn't much different from Design A that you see in all my Project Life pages posted here, but it is what I want - can't wait to start using that one!

8) Genealogy - good but a bit slow - just not a lot of time to work on it lately.  I did find a lot of family photos recently and decided that would be a "retirement" project...looking forward to going through them all and updating.

So, overall, I'm feeling pretty good.  Other than water color painting, I've made quite a bit of progress on all of my goals so far this year...some more than others, but still..they are steps ahead and going my way.  I'm already starting to think on next year's goals...some will have the same theme.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment