Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

Feeling Saucy!

Americans love their sauces…I mean LOVE them! You only have to stop by a local Walmart to see that. There are so many fast food and restaurant chains that are getting in on the retail market.  I guess people steal their sauces from the store so they figure, hey, we should sell them so the people can get what they want and it will help our profits instead of hurting them.

Even some famous chefs/cooks, such as Guy Fieri and Ree Drummond have gotten into the game.

I love sauces too, but oddly enough don’t really buy fast food/restaurant sauces as it would take me too long to eat them.  The only exception is that I do love Whataburger Spicy Ketchup and I have bought that a couple of times.

Are you a saucy person?  Have you bought any of these?




















1 comment:

  1. Bought the Olive Garden Ceasar Dressing.

    ReplyDelete