Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas Cookies - Day 4

I've been wanting to try making Cranberry Bliss Bars for at least a year now but haven't really had an occasion to make them.

While very tasty and delicious, I will never make these again.  I made them 3 times.  The first time, they stuck to the pan (even though the instructions say not to grease or flour the pan).  It was a sticky mess.  So I tried again and this time, using parchment paper instead of foil (like the recipe suggested) - nope, still stuck.  So I tried a 3rd time.  I used parchment paper AND sprayed it with Pam...STILL stuck.  What a mess.

I managed to make them look decent and got lots of complements on the taste.  However, I did get annoyed at one co-worker who said that I made a mistake by putting white chocolate chips in it (excuse me, that is what the recipe called for and I didn't FORCE you to eat it) - geez!!




No comments:

Post a Comment