Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

December Cookies - Day 5

One co-worker mentioned several times (daily actually) that Peanut Butter cookies are her favorite.  So I decided to make those, even though I initially hadn't intended to make them because they are so "common" and I didn't think a lot of people liked Peanut Butter cookies.

Boy was I wrong!  They didn't last but 3 minutes.  I had at least 4 people tell me that Peanut Butter cookies were their favorite.

I did find out (from the co-worker who requested them) that she ended up eating 11 of them - almost a whole dozen herself.  I am glad she loved them but my goodness - how do you eat a dozen cookies by yourself - plus, you should have at least let others get some first.  People just amaze me sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment