Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Osmond Sweden Special - 1967

Too cute !!

Love seeing the Osmonds at such a young age.

When they are singing "I want a girl...just like the girl...that married dear old dad" - Donny is doing a comical sketch and I remember that Jay used to do this (before Donny joined in) - it is kind of funny to me to see Donny doing it, when I associate it with Jay, but I suppose since he was the youngest one performing at the time, it makes sense.

The Osmonds are amazingly talented and often don't get the credit they deserve.  I mean really!! Here they are performing a range of songs, from barbershop to pop, dancing, doing comedy and playing instruments - and speaking Swedish!  That is pretty amazing for anyone - let alone a bunch of kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment