Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Project Life 2020 - Week 20

I have noticed that my weekly pages are becoming very "cat" centered - I suppose that is because for the past 2 months, my life has been centered around taking care of 5 of them (now 2) so that explains why.  

I am going to try to limit it to one a week - haha - I have to show the progress of the kitten growing.

I did have an opportunity to give the orange kitty to someone, but I decided not too - I am not sure if I made a mistake or not...I had prayed that they all find good homes but I have since grown attached to the little guy and decided to keep him since he and the mama cat seem to enjoy each other's company and I admit, he is kind of fun to have around.  

I know that the person wanting a kitten, will still get one so the way I look at it - 2 kittens will have a home instead of just one.  

I always 2nd guess my decisions about stuff like this - I never was seeking one cat, let alone two but these two seem to have been placed in my life and in my care so I decided just to go with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment