Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

February 2023 Check-In


 

It feels like February just flew by. But, it is a shorter month after all.

So...currently in the news...the Alex Murdaugh double murder trial.  What are your thoughts?  Personally, I felt justice was done.  The thing that sealed it for me was when he was saying that he was never at the dog kennels, where his wife and son were murdered, but video evidence showed he was there minutes before the murders and he then admitted that was his voice on the video.  If he was there minutes before the murders and he claimed he didn't commit them, then he would have SEEN the murderer. He claimed that he saw no one, there is only one explanation, he is the murderer. 

How can someone kill his wife and son in cold blood like that?  Of course he was doing it for the money, apparently.  After hearing his testimony, I wonder if the guy ever told a truth in his life?  Seems like every word he has ever spoken has been a lie.  

I do feel a bit for his remaining son. He has lost his entire family in the span of a year. I don't know his source of income, but assume he was being supported by his dad (by his dad's stolen money).  He has lost everything and pretty much everyone in his life.  

Well...on to better subjects.  So...how's my year going?

Bible/Prayer Time: Good - I am 2 days behind in my daily reading, but will get caught up today. Praying faithfully each day for those I know are in need of prayer.

Crafty Time: OK - I am keeping up with Project Life and also working on a special Project Life album called "52 Weeks of Me".  My daily Project Life is current but the 52 Weeks of me is a couple of weeks behind because I'm kind of stuck on what to include on one of the weeks.

Healthy Time: I'll let you know next month.  I'm doing well with eating, but still need to add exercise.  I've been having some bad muscle aches, especially in my arms and shoulders...not sure what is going on there and if you pray, I could use some prayers about that.

Project Time: Not sure if this is considered a project but I made a genealogy link between me and my BFF.  It turns out we are 6th cousins.  I'll post more about that on another day.

This month I completed 3 books, saw BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, Kevn Kinney and the Amy Ray Band.  I finished watching (or I guess you can say re-watching) "Drop Dead Diva" - I remembered it didn't end the way I really wanted it to end.  I am sure it ended the way most people wanted it to, but it isn't what I wanted.  I don't want to say how I wanted it to end so I don't spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen the series.  The new show "Alert" ended and it was good, lots of twist and turns, but rumor is it won't be renewed for Season 2.  

Grey's Anatomy, Young Sheldon and Ghost are all back, as is La Brea.  I also heard La Brea may not be back next season.  That is too bad, it is a good show.

My immediate family and my kitty cats all seem good and healthy - thank you God!  We started a new semi-monthly program at church, called "The Avenue".  We've only met once so far but it seems like something I will enjoy.  

Hope anyone that is reading this is doing well and that you are moving along with your annual goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment