Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Gratitude


Each and every day, no matter what, you can always find something for which to be grateful. If you think about it, you can think of a multitude of things but always, you can find at least one.

One day last week, I went into the office (we are mostly teleworking these days) and I went to the break room to get some "good ice" and water and while there, I looked out the window and saw a bunch of ducks swimming about in the little pond below (14 stories down, hence not a great photo).

I thought...how lucky am I?  That just at that moment when I happened to look out the window, there were all these ducks swimming around.  How wonderful that God gives us ducks.  What a blessing that I am able to see things with my eyes. Even though I don't have 20/20 vision, I CAN see! God created these beautiful ducks and allowed me a few quite moments of solitude during a busy day, to watch them swimming about.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment