Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2022 Year in Review & December Project Life

Well, 2022 is behind us now and we are in 2023.  That sounds so odd to say to me...I mean, it honestly doesn't seem like 23 years ago when all the hullabaloo about Y2K was going on - that was 23 years ago!! My godson was a new born babe and now he is a grown man, living on his own with his beautiful girlfriend and is a police officer...wow!

So...How did I finish with my 2022 Goals?

1) Daily Bible Reading/Prayer - I was doing great and then the holiday season came upon us and well..I slipped a bit and didn't finish my 2022 reading plan, but I did read the Bible almost every day.

2) Weight Loss/Eat Healthier/Exercise - I didn't meet the weight loss goal I had in mind but I do weigh less at the end of 2022 than I did at the beginning, so that is a plus.

3) Watercolor - a bust.  I didn't do any painting at all in 2022 - how sad...

4) Crochet/Knit - pretty good - I crocheted 20 hats for the homeless and a prayer shawl and started a new afghan.  All were crochet and looking back, I am surprised I didn't knit anything in 2022. 

5)  Personal Journaling - good - I didn't journal every day, but I did journal, which is more than I have done in recent years.

6) House Projects - very pleased!  I got 2 MAJOR projects done, with my friend, Susan's, help.  What a blessing that is to have completed those projects...I feel like a giant weight was lifted.

7) Scrapbooking/Project Life - excellent! I stayed current all year and I am just waiting for a sale in the Project Life app to order my pages and put them in a book.  In addition, I put together a recipe book, something I have been wanting to do for years and now I have one!

8) Genealogy -good.  I wrote out my actual family tree connection to the Mayflower and added several new photos and documents to my family tree.

Overall...with all my goals - I'd give myself a score of 90 out of 100.  

Speaking of Project Life...here are my December pages (click to enlarge)

 
 

Edited to add:  It is funny how I read and re-read my journaling on my Project Life pages and now that I am reading them again, I find errors.  I'll go back and correct them in the Project Life app before I print the pages, but just wonder how I miss some of these at the time.  But you know what, it is okay...I'm not perfect and if I look back at something years later and see mistakes, well, that is just part of who I am, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment