Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Bible Verse - 1 Corinthians 10:31

 
Sometimes when reading the Bible, a verse will just pop out at me and stick with me.  A few days ago I was reading in Corinthians and this verse has been on my mind since. 

 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31

I remember reading this verse a long time ago and I guess that's why it stuck with me again.  Everything we do, we are doing for God's glory...EVERYTHING - everything from picking up trash on the street, to doing our jobs, to cleaning our house, to running errands, to smiling at a stranger, to doing our laundry, to picking clothes off the floor, to doing dishes, to talking to a friend, to praying for others...EVERYTHING we do is for God's glory.

If you remember that, it puts a whole different perspective on what you do in your daily life.




No comments:

Post a Comment