Pages

Monday, May 9, 2022

Project Life - April 2022

As promised...here are my Project Life Pages for April.

A nice person in a Project Life Facebook Group - showed me how to display my layouts as they are meant to be shown (as a 2 page spread).  You can click on the photos to enlarge.

This doesn't include special pages I did for my family's visit.  Perhaps I will post those another time..we shall see.

I did find a typo on one of these pages (and have fixed it in the app so the final printed page will be correct).  I also realized that I posted a picture of my flower card twice (different pictures) - the card brought me some comfort so I felt it was ok to include it twice.

 

 


 
 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. I’m always in awe of your layouts. I seem to be all over the place with different styles and sizes, can’t find my niche. I did not know that you can’t get into Legoland without a child. I like that though. I hope Tarzan is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I try to keep my layouts simple -just helps me stay current. I understand the Legoland rule - don’t want predators in the place. They do have an adults only night occasionally though, for those that live legos but don’t have kids.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I try to keep my layouts simple...it helps me stay current. For the yearly book, I basically use Design A and the same kit for the year. I use different layouts for the extra pages though - to change it up a little. The Legoland rule is a good one (keeps predators out)..they do have an adults only night occasionally though (for those without kids). Tarzan is doing better - thanks be to God!

      Delete