Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Project Life - January 2024

After I had already downloaded these from the Project Life App, I went back and changed the border of the page, I guess you can see that next month.

I decided to keep it super simple this year and I made a template that has the week number and the days of the week - simple and easy.  I am happy with the look.

So...this month I did some thing very unusual...I went to a Star Wars Burlesque show! It was weird but so fun! We had a blast! 

Also, the Indigo Girls did a benefit show and we went to that too.  The show was so good, even though the venue was Standing Room Only - ugh!

Also...I saw Hamilton again - it was technically in February, but part of Week 5 so it's included here - what a fantastic show!  

You can click on the photo to enlarge.








No comments:

Post a Comment