Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

W.I.P. Wednesday

It has been a while since I posted one of these.  That doesn't mean I haven't been knitting or crocheting though.

Anyway...I had a Michael's rewards coupon ($10) that was about to expire. Well, I wasn't going to let that happen, so I went to Michael's to find something for around $10.  I lucked out! I found 2 skeins of Lion Brand Scarfie yarn on clearance for $5 each.  I thought it would make a nice prayer shawl, so I got them both, for free!  You can't ask for anything much better than that.

I found a nice Shell Scarf shawl on Lion Brand's website and while my kitties were sleeping, I was able to get started on it.

I like this yarn a lot, it is super soft and I like the color changes.  I wouldn't have necessarily chosen this color, but I am glad it was what was available, because the shawl is coming out nicely.




No comments:

Post a Comment