Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Easy 20 Minute Chili Mac

My friend, Anita, told me about someone on Tik Tok that makes budget meals in 30 minutes or less...I'm not on Tik Tok, but I did find her on Instagram, Kennedy Chugg.

I saw her made an Easy Chili Mac and decided to give it a try.  It's been bitter cold these past few days and so a nice warm Chili Mac was just what was needed.


20 Minute Chil Mac

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef (I used ground turkey)
1 can Rotel Tomatoes (I used fire roasted, yum)
1 can Bush's Chili Magic (I used Homestyle)
1 can water
1 can full of macaroni
Shredded cheese

Directions:
Brown the ground beef (or turkey) in a deep soup pot, drain off fat
Add 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
Add 1 can Bush's Chili Magic
Fill Bush's Chili Magic can with water and add to pot.
Fill Bush's Child Magic can with macaroni and put into pot.

Cook on medium-high heat until pasta is done, add shredded cheese to your liking (I used a lot, because I like it cheesy).

If desired, top with sour cream, serve and enjoy.  

This was sooooo good.  I added some extra cumin and chili powder, because, well, I wanted to, and I think cumin just makes chili taste like chili.  

This would be a good basic chili without the macaroni and cheese add to it, but the macaroni and the cheese, just elevates it to another dish.  

I had some trouble finding Bush's Chili Magic.  Kroger or Walmart didn't carry it, but I found it at Publix.  










No comments:

Post a Comment