Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

2023 Year in Books


2023 was apparently my year for re-reading books.  I decided to re-read the Harry Potter series.  The first book, I finished in a couple of days, but boy, that last book was a LOT longer than the first one and it took me a while to finish it.  I also re-read "The Firm" because a sequel is out (next on my list after I finish my current book that reading).

I see so many of my scrapbooking friends books and boy, they read a LOT more than I do...One of them read (or listened to) over 800 books!!  Many read 100 or more.  I can't ever see me reading (or listening to) that many books in a year.  In fact, I hit a record this year with 25.  That is a lot for me!  I can't imagine how you get through 800 books a year, they must be super short books or you are reading/listening practically all day long.  I would love to read 30 books this year, but set my goal at a realistic 15.

Click on photo to enlarge







No comments:

Post a Comment