Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Project LIfe - June 2024

Weather wise, the month started out pretty pleasant, warm but with a nice breeze and low humidity.  However, by the end of the month, whoa nelly it was hot!!

When I look back on the month, I'm amazed at so much that happened.  Some of it seems so long ago, not just a month ago and some of it seems like it happened yesterday.

My Tarzan, had to go for a follow up appointment to get his daily asthma inhaler, I started the implant process on tooth #19, I went to the 50th anniversary showing of the Muppet Movie  and I visited 7 different counties to take courthouse picture and found a covered bridge - and that was just the first week!!

I tried a (new to me) Chinese restaurant. visited the Chattahoochee Nature Reserve and saw an outdoor concert, took a church friend to have eye surgery, baby sat my miracle kitty niece, Bonnie Faye, saw the Golden Gals (a drag show spoof of Golden Girls), attended the Van Gogh experience (again but a different location), made homemade hummus for the first time (which turned out great), attended and decorated a church function, went to Stone Mountain Park twice, once taking photos of the covered bridge there an another time I saw lots of wild deer, both times having a picnic by the water. I tried donuts from a food truck and the highlight of the month....I saw DONNY OSMOND on tour with my friends!!

That was a pretty busy month, but a good month.  God is so good.

Speaking of little Bonnie Faye.  My sister was basically told by the vets office that Bonnie Faye's days were limited and she wasn't going to live.  I walked a prayer labyrinth for her & prayed for a miracle because I KNEW she needed a miracle and PRAISE GOD, that is what she got! The very next day after I had walked and prayed on the prayer labyrinth, the vet called and suggested to try sometime and since then, she has slowly but steadily improved.  The vet hadn't given up and after weeks, God sent her the solution.

Every time I look at her, I am looking at God's little miracle.

As always, you can click on the photos to enlarge.








No comments:

Post a Comment