Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Keto Recipe - Pizza Soup

 I am a big fan of Kristie Sullivan and her recipes and cookbooks.  Every recipe I have tried of hers is delicious!!

I am not quite back on the Keto bus yet, but I am back to doing low-carb.

This month, Kristie challenged everyone to try 2 new recipes a week so I decided go through her books and find "Pizza Soup" in her cookbook "Growing Up Keto".  I have had this cookbook since it was released but I had not yet tried a recipe out of it until now.

As expected, it was so good !!!


 

As you can see - I used HOT Italian Sausage - which made it a bit spicy but it was literally the ONLY pack of Italian sausage I could find since there seems to be a shortage of Italian and Breakfast sausage where ever I go.


It did involve a tiny bit of prepping by chopping a bell pepper, some mushrooms and some pepperoni, but that didn't take too long.

Plus...since I am also a crafty person, I always have some googly eyes on hand, which makes chopping a bell pepper kind of fun.


 While it was simmering, my house smelled SO GOOD !!

I will be making this again !!  I can't wait to have the leftovers!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment