Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

W.I.P. Wednesday - Cross Stitch

After knitting and crocheting prayer shawls and hats for the homeless, I have decided to take a little yarn break and instead, do a little cross stitch.  I used to love to cross stitch but I haven't done it in a while for a couple of reasons

1) Where to hang it?  Most completed cross stitch projects are meant to be hung on the walls and displayed, but I don't really have anywhere to hang a project and if I made a cross stitch gift, I wonder where the recipient will hang it.  I really don't want lots of cross stitch projects taking up all the walls.


2) In the words of Phoebe Buffay from "FRIENDS" - My eyes!! My eyes!!  You see, my vision is not quite as sharp as it used to be...I have cataracts and I sure don't have 20/20 vision so it can be challenging to see all those tiny little squares.

Anyway...I found this pretty simple, one color pattern and it isn't too big so I decided to give it a go...Any guesses as to what it could be ?  Tune in for updates


No comments:

Post a Comment