Pages

Friday, March 4, 2022

2022 - February Recap

So...how are my goals going this year.  Fairly good on some things...not as good on other things

Seems I have been super busy with work lately and don't have much spare time and I've had some overnight guest a couple of times in the past month, but overall, things are going well.

1) Daily Bible Reading/Prayer - Excellent - I am 100% current with my daily reading.  I started reading about 2 weeks late into the year but I am up to date now.  It feels great to be current and continue to read God's word each day.

2) Weight Loss/Eat Healthier/Exercise - Ok - No weight loss last month, but no gain either.  Just progressing slowly.  I need to start exercising.

3) Watercolor - no painting in January and that is okay.  But I did take a stained glass class and made a wind chime - that was fun!

4) Crochet/Knit - None in February but I have been doing cross-stitch instead.  I do want to start back to crocheting or knitting in March.  We will see.

5)  Personal Journaling - Good - I am still not journaling daily (yet) but I am journaling on a regular basis

6) House Projects - Uhhh - well - needs improvement

7) Scrapbooking/Project Life - Excellent - I am current with my Project Life pages for the year.  I have also been working on completing a book for my cats.  Hope to have that completed and ordered before the end of March.

8) Genealogy - No progress this month - but the 1950s census is coming out next month (April) and that should provide some new insight on things.

 

Click on Project Life pages below to Enlarge












2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your pages are amazing!! I need a jealous emoji right now! I might need to lift some of your ideas (I hope you don't mind). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The key for me is to keep it simple. It just works better for me if I don't try to get too fancy. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know you like them.

      Delete