Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2022

An the COVID-19 Pandemic Continues . . .

 

On Friday, March 13th, 2020....we were told to work from home the next two weeks because of this COVID-19 virus had hit the USA.  We thought we'd be teleworking for 2 weeks.  Then they told us to work home for 2  more weeks, then through the remainder of April, then through the month of May, then we were told...until further notice.

There were a few attempts to bring people back part time - 2 days a week and we were staggered out - that started but then a few months later, we'd be told again...go back to teleworking 100%

I never thought that 2 years later, we would still be teleworking. While teleworking has its advantages, I miss the routine and I miss my co-workers.  Mostly, I just miss the world being "normal"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment