Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

WIP Wednesday - Finish Cross Stitch

This project worked up pretty quick - it was easy because it was only one color!  

I used DMC Color # 3845.  I chose this pattern because it matches my Vintage "Butterprint" Pyrex.  I love my Pyrex and I was please to find a pattern to match it.  

I just need to find a 7 1/2 inch wooden hoop to mount it and hang it up in my kitchen.  I am having trouble finding a wooden hoop that size.  I found some on Amazon, but I don't need TEN of them, I just need ONE.  I will keep searching - I would love to find one with the little picture hook at the top, but those are not as easy to find as they used to be years ago (gosh, I miss K-Mart, where I could usually find things like that).  

Anyway...I am happy with it.  Now I need to decide on my next crafty project...what will it be?  Hmm??




No comments:

Post a Comment