Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

TiVo Season Pass

This morning, I was reviewing my Season Pass listing on my TiVo and realized that I need to delete Brothers and Sisters, now that it has been cancelled (boo-hoo) and that got me to thinking that in a few days, I will also be deleing Oprah from my Season Pass.  I used to have 18 or 19 Season Passes and now I have only 6!

Some of my beloved shows that have been deleted from my Season Pass are:

24

Big Love
Brothers & Sisters (which has been canceled)
Eli Stone
Ghost Whisperer
Lost
Medium
Monk
October Road
Pushing Daisies
Swingtown
Ugly Betty

I'm sure there are others but these are some shows I really loved and are now gone. 

All I have now are (Oprah excluded since it is almost gone):

Castle
Desperate Housewives
Glee
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Psych

No comments:

Post a Comment