Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Okay, I know you have been sitting on pins and needles just waiting to hear back from me as to what I decided to make with the beautify Bernat Waverly yarn, now that I decided NOT to make the crochet-along afghan (which was why I purchased this yarn in the first place).

Well, you can quit holding your breath now. I found the perfect pattern.....


Isn't she pretty ??  I already have the white and greens and I'm basically going to be replacing the browns in the photos with pinks.

I also considered this pattern (which I've posted about before):


I'm pretty sure I will go with the first one because it is all worked in one piece (no sewing) and also because I think the 2nd one would look better in shades of purple.

Of course, as much as I'd like to get started on this I have 2 other projects that I am going to finish beforehand.


1)  Patchwork Baby Afghan that I am knitting for my soon to be born great-niece
2) Around the World Afghan that I am crocheting for me (wow - can't believe I started that afghan that long ago and haven't made much progress on it - time really flies)




No comments:

Post a Comment