Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Day One - 6th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week - #KCBW6DAY1

#KCBW6 - DAY ONE

I have never been aware of this annual tradition before but I saw something posted on Jen's blog about 2 months ago so decided I would give it a try.  I knit...I crochet...I blog so I guess this is perfect for me, right?

If you are a blogger and would like to join in - check out Eskimimi Makes for more information.


So...the question of the day is...

If you were a type or brand of yarn, which would you be?

Hmmm, that is an thought-provoking question.  I think I would be Malabrigo Worsted.  It is soooo soft and squishy (kind of like me - haha).  The colors are soothing and so pretty and the color changes blend so nicely.  I love it - once you knit with it, it is hard to put it down.



2 comments: