Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

W.I.P. Wednesday - Completed Socks

I guess I shouldn't say this is a Work-In-Progress (WIP) since they are completed!  I participated in a Knit-A-Long (KAL) to learn how to knit a pair of socks.  I have never knitted socks before and I don't wear typical socks (due to lymphedema) but I wanted to learn a new skill so I decided this would be a good project and it was!

I had so much fun with the KAL and was actually able to keep up with the group.  I knitted both socks at the same time and I am glad I decided to do that because when the KAL was over, I had a complete pair of socks!

I am really happy with them and actually somewhat impressed with myself I must say.

Anyway...here they are...I hope my sister likes them because I am going to give them to her.

#MarlyBirdKAL #ChicSheepYarn


No comments:

Post a Comment