Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Red Heart Prize Package

I mentioned before that I participated in a "Learn to Knit Socks Knit-a-Long" and I ended up winning the final week's prize package.

Well...I never got it and was beginning to think it wouldn't arrive.  I admit, I was a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to actually getting a prize package.

After debating in my mind about it, I decided to contact Red Heart's customer service, but they didn't reply.  I also decided to send a private message to them (since that was how they asked me to send my info to them) and I still didn't get a reply.  I didn't want to seem ungrateful but as I said, I was disappointed so I just posted on the Facebook group about my disappointment in not receiving it and luckily, I was contacted.

Red Heart Yarns really is a great company and I am sure something just didn't get relayed properly but I am glad they addressed it and sent me the package.  I received it Saturday.  It is so nice!!

I have this really awesome project bag, a nice skein of Chic Sheep (colorway: Mai Tai) (I used this yarn to make the socks), a skein of Amore (colorway: Bliss), a cake of It's a Wrap Rainbow (colorway: Parfait), a cake of An Italian Story Obmra (colorway: Fiamma) and An Italian Story Luce (colorway: Verde)



The An Italian Story Luce is especially beautiful - it is hard to tell in the photo but it is so lovely, it is a mohair blend with sequins.

The It's a Wrap is exactly the color I would pick if I were to go into the store and select it myself.  The others are not colors I would especially choose, which I LOVE that because it gives me a chance to explore and see what I come up with...sometimes you get so locked into specific colors that you don't expand your horizon and when you do, you find out that you end up loving something that you never would have known...

I can't wait to make projects with all of these..the hardest choice...which yarn and what project to do first ?

Thank you Red Heart Yarns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment