Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

W.I.P. Wednesday

I haven't had much time for crafting because of my work schedule but even at 10:00 pm at night, when I get home after a 15 hour day, it is nice to sit down, even for 30 minutes, just to relax and knit.  It really does help me unwind.

Another problem is this cute little cat, has decided she thinks she belongs to me and of course the moment I pick up the knitting, she wants to be held and loved on.  If I put the knitting down, then of course she wants to go off on her own.  Ah ya ya - it is frustrating trying to knit like that.



Anyway, between work and between kitty loving, I managed to get a good start on a this.
It is worked in 2 parts, which I didn't realize until I finished the first part and thought - boy, this is too small, then I realized I had only finished half of it.

I am not saying what it is yet - can you guess what it is going to be - hint: It isn't a hat.

Hopefully by this time time next week (or sooner), I'll be able to post the finish project and everything will be Tickety Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment