Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Bloggy Changes

I haven't posted much lately and that is mainly because of 2 things

1) I couldn't figure out how to get rid of a tinypic image that was on every single post and looked like he was angry.  (I think he is supposed to be sad because tinypic.com ceased operations) I'm a bit sad about that too because I used to use them a lot to host photos on various message boards.  I hate they are not around anymore but I had kind of stopped using them because it was difficult with all the moving ads on their website



2) The CutestBlogOnTheBlock.com - where I use to find cute and more importantly FREE blogger backgrounds seems to be offline - I keep getting a message saying such and then this appears.


So...every blog post had this plain pink background and that sad/angry little tinypic face, both were annoying me because I couldn't figure out how to fix it.  I honestly thought about just shutting this blog down and starting over, but I didn't really want to do that.

Well...after much messing around with the HTML codes, I was able to finally get rid of the tinypic face and also change the background for my blog. 

So...now that I am happy again with the look of it, at least for now...so hopefully I will get back to blogging on a more regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment