Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

W.I.P. Wednesday

 


 

I am taking a small break (maybe until after the first of the year) from making prayer shawls.

One of my church members, who has an incredible testimony, works with a ministry for the homeless called "Feet on the Street Ministries" (FOTS)

Well...They put out a call for some needs and one thing I heard mentioned was warm hats...so I decided to make what I am calling "Prayer Hats"

Before I start crocheting one, I pray for the person that will receive it and when I am finished with it, I pray for the person again.  I don't know who will receive them.  There are mostly men that come to FOTS in need.  So I am making men hats (of course women can wear them too but I am choosing colors that would appeal more to men).  I pray that the person that receives the hat will be protected from harm, that they will come to know God and that they will be able to beat what-ever challenges they have so they will be able to stop living on the streets.

My goal is to make 20 of them.  So far, I have completed 4...wish me luck.


1 comment:

  1. How wonderful!! I bet whoever gets the hat feels the love that went into it.

    ReplyDelete