Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Knitch - Knit a Chicken for Charity

You have got to see all these cute and clever chickens knitted by the patrons of Knitch. These knitters are so smart and talented. They are all using Susan B. Anderson's chicken pattern and the winner gets 12 - $25 gift cards (1 a month for a year!!) - I just thought a cute idea for one but I am a slow knitter and would probably finish it sometime in 2010 so guess I will sit this one out. Now if they ever have a crochet contest...I might consider it.

Check them out !!

Once the contest is over - they are all donated to a local children's hospital - how awesome is that?

1 comment:

  1. I don't knit, but those chickens make me want to start. I adored those chickens! My favorite was the "Chicken of the Sea" mermaid. Cute!

    ReplyDelete