Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Warming Families

I have mentioned Warming Families before on my blog - I was hoping that while I was recovering that I could make quite a bit of hats for this charity. Unfortunetly my recovery hasn't been quite as expected so I wasn't able to get started as soon as I had hoped. But... over the weekend, I picked up my hook and was able to make four hats - that is pretty good I think. I now have 5 total. I would love to make 20 in all but just don't know if I will have the time or energy to complete them. I'm going to try though.

Here are the ones I recently made

Bev's Adult/Teen Hat
Used Impeccables Yarn in Seaside


Two Boy Beanies from SNB: The Happy Hooker
Used Red Heart SuperSaver Multi in Peruvian Print


And finally, I thought a Granny Hat was needed, so I made Bev's Groovy 70s Hat
Also used Red Heart SuperSaver in Peruvian Print.


So far, all are adult sizes. I think my next few hats will be child sizes and probably some solid colors since I am getting a bit tired of the ombre prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment