Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dolphin Bubbles !

Last week, I went to the Georgia Aquarium - one of my favorite places on earth! My favorite spot there is watching the Beluga Whales. Last week, one of them was just playing and playing. He had a piece of green fabric and he would swim under it, push it up - go back, push it up with his nose, swish it on his tail - it was so cute and I loved the fact that he was playing - he was happy - even sea creatures sometimes play like children to entertain themselves. (I wish I had thought to switch to video mode that day and record some of it) - you can watch them on the live web cam HERE

Anyway - just to show that sea creatures love to play too - check out this SeaWorld video of dolphins creating and playing with bubbles and circles - so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment