Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

The world has gone all kinds of crazy


I have spent my whole life being told there are 9 planets... then about 4 years ago, the powers that be decide that Pluto isn't a planet after all

Now the powers that be are trying to convince me that while I have spent 40+ years being told I am a Libra, turns out that I'm really a Virgo because all the Zodiac Signs have been changed

I don't care what they say, I will always be a Libra who believes Pluto is a planet ! So there!

IN

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, yep! Pluto is a planet in my heart too.
    The week that they demoted Pluto, we got a new puppy for our daughter. When asked what she wanted to name him, she said Pluto..in honor of our poor planet that they were picking on. :) So we have our Pluto Dog, who has spots that look like "planets" on his back. :)

    ReplyDelete