Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Black Bean Salsa

Who doesn't love Chips and Salsa ?  I seriously don't know a single person.  Everyone likes it right?  My personal favorite is Black Bean Salsa.

Here is my go-to recipe



Black Bean Salsa

3 (15 oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed

1 (11 oz) can Mexican-style corn - (I like Green Giant Steam Crisp Mexicorn)

2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, partially drained (I like Rotel Original)

2 tomatoes, diced (depending on the time of year, if I can't get good fresh tomatoes, I will use a can of Del Monte petite diced tomatoes, drained well)

Fresh chopped cilantro (optional)

Mix all together and chill at least 8 hours (I typically make the night before I plan on having it).  The flavors need time to infuse together.  The more it sits, the better it gets.

Serve with your favorite chips (I like Tostito Scoops)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment