Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Donny Osmond - Your Song

Donny Osmond has a new album out - his 60th !!  Wow!  And it is great - trust me, I've listened to it about 100 times since I got it.

Anyway... he is promoting it since it was just released in the U.S. Earlier this week, he was on "The Talk" - he sang Elton John's "Your Song" -  he recorded this song when he was a bit younger and before his voice changed, and that version has always been a favorite of mine so I was thrilled when he recorded it for this album.  The song is a tribute to his wife, Debbie.  It has a special meaning to me for another reason - I use to sing it to my little fur-baby all the time.

This isn't the full version, since for some reason only a partial version was posted on you tube, but I am happy to share it.


No comments:

Post a Comment