Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Mystery Afghan CAL

I am still a little behind on this Mystery Afghan CAL but luckily we get an extra week to do Clue #6 (which I haven't started yet).  I was right along with the weekly clues, until I had a house guest.  Even though this particular person doesn't mind if I crochet in the evening, I still felt it was a little rude to do so, so I fell behind.  That is okay though.  I'm not too, too far behind and as I said, I get an extra week to try to catch up.

Anyway.  There are 20 squares of each of these but I am just posting a photo of one of the squares for each clue we've had so far.
Clue #1

Clue #2

Clue #3

Clue #4

Clue #5

Clue 6 joins the squares together, in a fashion that I have never done before.  My goal is to finish the squares by Friday and over the weekend, join the squares (hopefully I can complete that by next Tuesday).  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment