Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

Front Tucking - Why?

 I know this is nothing new but I have been noticing it more and more in ads lately.  

Personally, I think that "front tucking" or "french tucking" looks so stupid...like...Oh, I am lazy so I just tucked in the front of my shirt.  It also looks like you went to the bathroom and perhaps got your shirt caught up in zipper or something.

Who came up with this lame idea??







 
The one below is extra super silly - I mean, this girl barely has any shirt tail at all but yet, she is still trying to front tuck
 
 
Luckily you don't see too many guys doing this...in fact, I have never seen a guy in person that has done this...


Do you do this?  If so, please leave me a comment and let me know why, I really want to know.

What do you think of this "fashion statment" - Cool or Stupid?



2 comments:

  1. Definitely stupid. But I do have to say if I had to choose between this and guys wearing jeans half way down their butts, I’d take this any day lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - yes...this is better than the pants hanging down below the butts ;)

      Delete