Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Prayer Shawl # 8

I finished another prayer shawl.  When I bought Lion Brand Scarfie yarn on clearance at Michael's, there were 2 different colors that were on clearance, and I got them both.  I enjoyed the pattern I used with this yarn on the last shawl, so decided to stick with what worked.

The pattern, called Shell Shawl, calls for 3 skeins, but I only use 2.  I can't imagine how huge it would be with 3 skeins!!  


The color of this yarn was Rose / Dusty Rose.  Like with the last one, it may not normally have been a color that would have "spoken" to me, but I'm glad it was on clearance, and I got it because it turned out to be so lovely.



I really like the detail you can see on the back of this shawl.



My kitty cat, Tarzan wanted to have his photo taken too, so I obliged. Isn't he a cutie? 💖










No comments:

Post a Comment