Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Donny Osmond & Adam Ant - the best of both worlds!!



Anyone who knows me very well knows 2 things about me without a doubt. I love Donny Osmond - I have since I was 6 years old. They also know I love Adam Ant - I have since I was 17 years old.

No matter if they have a record out, a show out are considered popular at the time, my love for both never have ceased!

It was strange for some of my friends to come over and find Adam Ant posters hanging above my bed right next to the Donny Osmond posters but honestly that is how my room was decorated as a teen - ask anyone that knew me then.

I have followed both of their careers ever since I knew who they were.

So you can imagine my glee and delight last night when watching Week 8 of Dancing With the Stars when Donny dressed up as Adam !! I was shreiking with delight. My sis later told me that when she was watching it, she kept thinking that was a Double Fantasy for me! And sis was right.

Although Donny kind of combined the Kings of the Wild Frontier and Prince Charming clothing/make-up for Adam's - he got it down. I only wish they would have danced to an Adam song!

Thank you Donny for dressing as Adam and giving me my two favorite guys in one - at least for one night !!

Good luck to you Donny - I hope that DWTS means Donny Wins This Season !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment