Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Note to Self: Movies I Want To See

I love going to the movies - LOVE it !  I would got see a movie everyday if I could. 

There are many movies out right now that I want to see so I thought I would make a list of them before I forget them.   Here they are (in no particular order)

Hugo (must see in 3D) - saw 12/10/11
Muppet Movie
- saw 12/04/11
Tower Heist
The Decendents
J. Edgar
Twilight: Breaking Dawn - saw 01/07/12
My Week with Marilyn
We Bought a Zoo
Like Crazy
In Time
Mission Impossible
The Artist - saw 01/26/12


Others I wouldn't mind seeing but not at the top of my list
The Legend of Pale Male
Arthur Christmas
Jack and Jill (I usually HAVE to see Adam Sandler movies the day they come out but this one doesn't look all that great to me for some reason, I'd like to see it but there are others way ahead of it - sorry, Adam, please forgive me, you know I love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment