Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Nutella Cheeseball


We had our Christmas White Elephant exhange last week.  As with previous years, we just bring some snacks to share.  I saw this Nutella Cheeseball on Gimme Some Oven! and decided to give it a try.  I modified it a bit because it makes a lot !  Basically, I just cut the recipe in half and used smaller chocolate chips.

Nutella Cheeseball

1 (4 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened (at room temperature)
1/2 (6 oz) Nutella (I used Kroger Crunchy Hazelnut Spread)
2 oz. Tollhouse mini chocolate chip morsels

Mix softened cream cheese and Nutella together, place in plastic wrap and shape into a ball, place in freezer until firm (1 - 2 hours).  Remove from freezer, shape into a round ball, cover with the mini chocolate morsels and serve (keep refrigerated until serving).

Serve with graham crackers - I found some Chocolate Graham Cracker sticks and they were perfect.

I LOVE my little cheese-ball server - I got it several years ago in the after Christmas clearance sale at Target. Well worth the $2 I paid for it - isn't it cute ?

No comments:

Post a Comment