Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Well...it isn't really a Work-in-Progress anymore - I completed the Rubix Cube Tissue Holder (inspired by the Big Bang Theory)


Last week, we had snow and our office was closed for 2 days, which meant, crafting time for me!  As mentioned before, I had started a Rubix Cube Tissue Box holder,  which I first saw on Polish The Stars.

Well... I messed up the first 2 sides and had to re-do them, setting me back a little bit, but I re-did them and assembled all together while I was home, looking at the pretty snow out my window and catching up on Sleepy Hollow and The Carrie Dairies (I had 3 weeks of each show to catch up on).

So... here are the completed sides (all made the correct size this time) - Fun colors, huh ?



And....here is the completed tissue box.



I can't wait to give it to my friend that I made it for - she will get good use out of it.  Another friend saw it and now she wants one.  But .... I think I am ready to get back to crocheting for a while.

If you want to make one too....head over to Polish The Stars for instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment