This one, I stuck with it - I didn't HATE the design, but I will be frank, I wasn't really happy with it either. I finished all the squares on time - right along with everyone else, but I never pieced it together. There are several reasons for that.
1 - I knew it was going to be small. They said it was an AFGHAN but it isn't, well, maybe it is - for a baby!! I felt ripped off. I thought I would have an afghan when done, but could tell it would be small and also - folks on Ravelry, who did piece theirs together kept saying it was really small and they were disappointed in the size.
2 - I didn't "love" the design. Again, I felt kind of cheated. We made these long chains in the corners and were told - "just wait until you see what we do with these" and then..... nothing - we didn't do anything with them - they didn't add a thing to the look of the squares. Also, there was this little bobble in the middle of the square that I thought would be built upon but....it wasn't - it is just a little ugly blob.
So....I set it aside and said, I'll piece it together one day. Since I had a long weekend and since I want to finish up all my WIPs before starting a new project. I decided this weekend was it. So....here it is, the completed
Finished size 30" x 36"