Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

W.I.P. Wednesday

So...what am I working on these days?  I am proud that I finished up one W.I.P. (work in progress) and it is no longer an U.F.O. (unfinished object).  I'm currently working on my second W.I.P. and it is coming along nicely - it is actually P.D.C. (pretty darned cute), if I do say so myself.

I'm making a cross-stitch replica of my niece and her family.  So far I just have a portion of my great niece and niece done.  It is coming along rather quickly and I hope to be done before I receive the girl scout cookies I ordered.  I'm going to ship my niece the girl scout cookies (she can't get the ones she craves in New Zealand) and I want to send this completed project along with the cookies.  I was going to wait until their wedding anniversary in May but decided I would rather go ahead and send it.  I'll post another picture when completed. But so far...I'm pretty happy with how it is shaping up.


No comments:

Post a Comment