Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

W.I.P. Wednesday - Hi Ho - Kermit the Frog Here

This isn't really a work-in-progress - it is a finished project but I thought I would share.

My friend, Teresa, has been wanting me to make her a crochet item and she loves Kermit so I decided to try my hand at a crochet Kermit.

I got the pattern from Cecilia Siempre Josefina (a designer on Etsy).

It started out simple enough - making a mouth and a head base



Then I completed the head (which looked like a green pacman to me), the body, legs, arms, eyes and collar. Before assembly, it looked a bit like a biology dissection project or a little green house of horrors.


But after all sewn together, he came out pretty cute and looking like Kermit the Frog



I am pretty pleased with him and I hope my friend, Teresa, will love him.  He is going to be a surprise, can't wait to give him to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment