Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Project Life 2020 - Week 14

I just completed my 3rd week of “Stay in Place”.  I went out twice last week, once for work (I go in one day a week) and I went out Friday to pick up some groceries - they had meat!!  The last time I was out, there was none to be had!  I was grateful for that.  Even though meat was limited to 2 packages, I was happy to have it.  I also got some tuna and they had about 7 packages of toilet paper. While I am not out of that, I figured since they had it, I better get a package. I could have gotten 2 but I didn’t want to be greedy since I do have some at home, I figured one 4-pack would be good.

Anyway, I won’t be going out again until I go to work this week.  I shouldn’t need to make another grocery store run, so that will be good.

Here are my Project Life pages for this week.  As always, click you can click on the image to enlarge.



No comments:

Post a Comment